tirsdag 26. oktober 2010

don't bother saying goodbye

Inseparabilis? It's Latin for Inseparable. As my all-time favorite song is called Inseparable (by the Jonas Brothers), I wanted to name my blog "Inseparable", but it was taken. Lately, I've been obsessed with stars, and galaxy-pictures. I wish I could just lie down, and watch the stars for hours. I probably could, but I'd be freezing to death. I recommend you to listen to "Night Bus" by Lucy Rose. Probably one of the most precious songs ever.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hello there, I accidentally stumbled across one of your 2013 posts while looking up lyrics to an old Bastille song for which I couldn't remember the lyrics. I don't normally comment on blog posts, but I just wanted to take a moment to appreciate your perseverance in blogging so consistently for 10 years!

    It seems like every blog I have ever encountered on the web has been abandoned after just a few years. Yet you have continued blogging for a decade. That takes some discipline. Kudos!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Woah, thanks! I don't really blog for anyone else than myself. It's kind of a diary, or a documentation of my life for me to look back at. So I'm hoping to continue blogging as long as I can.

      Slett