tirsdag 10. desember 2013

I get the feeling you're testing me. You're saturated in urgency, and you stick your probe in further. But you're still not pleased. And if there's some place else that you would rather be, then go

It looks like the snow is melting, like it's going to be gone within a few days. Makes me feel like a little kid perched on top of their toes, looking out of the window with wide, sad eyes, and a wobbly chin. Cindy Lou Who, perhaps (hope you've seen the Grinch, or you'll probably not understand the allusion). I'm a bit mad, raged if you will. Because Kodaline is rescheduling some of the European tour dates, and Oslo haven't made it. Though there's some places they've already been and some places that gets second dates. I can't be angry with bronchitis, which was the reason for the cancellation of the concerts. But this I can be mad at. It'll fade though, this rapid feeling of anger. And I'll realise that behind this reason lies another I'm not ready to face yet. Oh unconsciousness, oh psychology. How the mind tricks you. Don't you know? Your biggest enemy is yourself. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar