torsdag 6. mars 2014

And if you were to ask me after all that we’ve been through- "still believe in magic?" Yes, I do. Oh, yes I do.

I think congratulations are in order. Happy birthday to Darren. Congratulations to all my friends with new jobs. And congratulations for whatever made you feel accomplished today. Today was a good day, though I almost fell asleep during a little lecture we had at "praksis". I fought so hard to keep my eyes open, which means my eyes looked really crazy because I was trying to keep them in activity, so they wouldn't shut. I did jokingly think of doing a Mr. Bean. Anyway, Sally and I bought flowers and chocolate for the people at my "praksis" because they've been so lovely with us. They were all very glad when I presented the flowers, and had a little speech. I think Sally planned it all along, that she'd just sit down and eat her lunch, while I'd get to hover awkwardly by the door. "Hear, hear!" I said, in which everyone started laughing. Me included, of course. There were even more noise when I presented chocolate, though. Ha, that is definitely something I have understanding for. My bus card only lasted until today, and I figured I'd take the opportunity to make myself walk to my "praksis". I feel like I've been so lazy these past weeks, so it'll be good. My goodness, I am loving the new Coldplay tune. Magic has been on replay. Ace, I am so glad I was tuning in to listen to Grimmy at his breakfast show (erm, the radio) Monday morning. I was also surprised to hear that Stay High by Hippie Sabotage was getting hype. I was really obsessed with the song back in December, and I'm glad it's getting recognition. I am always happy when my favourite tunes are getting recognition. When I went on Twitter today, I did a double take, because did I see Kodaline and Harry Styles in the same tweet? Oh yes. Apparently they were in the studio, writing a song? To be fair, I sort of shouted "what the hell", and then proceeded to bang my head on my bed because I was sat on the floor. I started wondering if I was jealous, and in that case: of which person am I jealous? I think I am most jealous of Harry. The thing is, I first discovered Kodaline when I was browsing through videos (about a year ago now, actually), looking for songs for Kiwi. A very happy accident. This was before they released their CD. And just a bit later, Niall and his Irish pals started tweeting about Kodaline. Well, actually, it occured to me that Niall firstly tweeted about them in January. Which-- why had I not looked them up before? Oh well. Anyway, then their CD was out in June, and I listened to it on repeat throughout summer. And then we found out that they were having a gig in Norway. And we bought tickets, and I was counting down the days. And then it was cancelled, and now I'm never going to get to see them perform the songs from In A Perfect World. And I had sort of started to forget about it, until Harry started going to their concerts. And then a person I follow on Tumblr, and then Nicole Scherzinger, and who doesn't go to a Kodaline concert these days? It's just that I really want Kodaline to bring their arses back here and do a gig. Blahrgh. I'm going to go now, off to bed and everything, seeing as I was so knackered today. Tomorrow will be my last day, which is a relief, but also bitter sweet. But that's how it always goes for me. Sleep well xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar