tirsdag 20. oktober 2015

your heart is full and now it's spilling, barreling down the steps

Going to bed yesterday, I decided to set my alarm for 8 am. So I woke up early, had breakfast and then I did some morning yoga. I've not done much yoga in a few weeks now, so my body was definitely out of tune. I felt a bit delicate afterwards, actually. After yoga, I finalised the birthday cards I've recently made. Two of which will be given in the near future. The Kevin McCloud mug I made arrived yesterday, which means I'll be able to give it to my sister earlier than anticipated. I've wrapped it up already, but managed to drop it on the floor. With my luck I'll probably break it. Going to keep it in my handbag rather than my suitcase, just to be safe. I did some reading about medicine, wrote notes. Made me feel a bit like I was revising for school, but am in fact just revising for my own good. I should reread my old curriculum probably. It appears that studying takes awhile, so before I knew it, it was already 3 pm, and I was supposed to meet up with Kiwi at 4 pm. We sat down at the library, had a bit of a catch up, and I helped Kiwi with grown-up-things. Ah, the pile of grown-up-things seem to grow for each week. Kiwi joined me at the mall in my search to find a present for my nephew's birthday. We explored a toy store like two kids, marvelling at all the cool things. We parted ways, and I went home to wrap the gift. I also packed my suitcase. Took me what? 15 minutes? When I've been out of the house for the past 9 days or so, I've not worn jeans. Nope, I've avoided jeans like they've got cooties. Before my second night shift the other week, I was contemplating to just wear my tights and cover up with my long coat. Then I thought that I'm not at that flasher-stage just yet. Dunno what's happened with me, just decided that jeans and I are on a break. Regardless, I've packed with me jeans. I just don't know how often I'll wear them. One of the reasons it's so easy for me to pack, is because my wardrobe consists of basic clothing mostly in black, blue, grey and burgundy. The colours goes with each other, and it's so easy for me to make different outfits. The other reason is because I know this destination like the back of my hand, and I therefore don't need to actively think about what to bring. My current favourite show airs at Tuesdays. Last Tuesday I couldn't watch because I was working, but I had really looked forward to it tonight. Only to discover that I'd mistaken the time for when it airs. So I only got to see the ending, which sucked. Oh well, better luck next time. I am going to finish reading a fanfiction, which I really thought was only 200-something pages, but is really 800-something pages. How that detail slipped my sight, I've no idea. And then I'm going to bed coz I'm tireeeeeed. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar