torsdag 7. juli 2011

the reason why i smile





I'm re-blogging pictures right now, because I'm too lazy to go outside in order to take pictures. It's raining, and there's mosquitoes. I was daydreaming earlier, and in the daydream I wore a tank top, with a red cross over a mosquito. Kinda funny. Anyways, the day I've been sorta dreading is almost here. On Saturday I'll turn 18. Most teenagers at my age would love it! I however, don't like the aging .. and the responsibility, and all the other crap. I don't drink, and I don't really want a driver licence. So what am I left with? Aging .. yay! Well, it seems that my mates and family are much more excited about it. My parents were constantly asking whether I'd like to celebrate my birthday or not. And then my sister called today, asking for our address. Hmm .. I think this birthday will be great, though I've dreaded it for quite awhile. Enough blogging .. I've gotta take a shower.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar