tirsdag 1. mars 2016

hey you in the darkest room

I'm going to wear my joggers out today. What? All this packing for the trip to Asia has made me pretty sensible about what to pack. I'm going to Marble's tonight, then possibly going skiing tomorrow-- I decided to bring as little as possible. Especially if I'm going to bring along all my things on the skiing trip, which I probably will. So my outfit today consists of joggers and a fleecejumper. Very sexy indeed. Definitely ready for a night out. If you'd seen me, this would be the perfect time to say: "you clean up nicely". Speaking of cleaning, I cleaned up all the mess from yesterday's packing. I've put it all back into my closet, as I think I'm going to be "packing" for the rest of the time before I leave. Plus some of the things I'm bringing along, are pieces I use everyday, so I can't like, have it all packed anyway. Yesterday I redid my birthday card for my belieber friend. Initially I finished it a few days ago, but I didn't like the look of it. It was just on my desk, so I'd always see it. And when your reaction is negative each time you see something, it's probably not good. So I sat mostly in the dark yesterday, changing the card. And I'm really pleased with the outcome. It looks more artistic than I had planned, but I'm not going to complain about that. Alright, I ought to get going. OH, and hi March! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar