torsdag 3. mars 2016

I'm a dreamer of someone else's dreams

I really liked the latest episode of Teen Wolf, and though it's sad to acknowledge that it's getting towards the end of the season, it's really nice to finally get some clues about what's going on. Also, Teen Wolf is one of those shows that quite often introduces new characters (in my opinion), and they manage to make you care for all of them. It's strange. I was planning to take a trip to the mall, but I'm far too lazy, and it's snowed a lot the past days, so the thought of going outside is not that tempting. That being said, I'm glad to see snow. I'm enjoying it whilst I can. Who knows, it might be snow in May, though I highly doubt it. I've been going through my economics, and I've realised that I will not be able to afford to buy a camera whilst doing all the other things I am doing. So I guess that's that. It's a bit sour, but the most important thing to me is to have pictures from an incredible trip. And that means I don't have to have the best quality. I mean, there's a reason why I am so fond of disposable cameras. As I mentioned the other day, I can't do everything at once. I need to go to the post office to return my shoes, but I'm waiting for another package, so I'm sort of waiting for that to arrive. I'm waiting for a few things to arrive in my post, actually. Some of which are very important, and some not that important. You know what, I started off 2016 a bit stressed with all the things that I needed to plan and get done before I leave. It's a week until I leave, and I'm so close to getting all these things done. I've been a bit frustrated with people, frustrated with myself. In these times I just need to remember that the end goal is near. I did a lot of research for the trip today. I've got a notebook dedicated for my travels with general information about the countries I'm visiting. And I've decided to make a health section as well. But you know, research takes time and effort. I'm just really looking forward to travel and being done with all of this. It's going to be so good. I forgot to watch Idol yesterday, which makes me a bit sad. Especially as I won't be able to watch tomorrow's episode either. It's a good thing then, that the reruns are available to watch on Saturday. Thank god for reruns, eh? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar