mandag 7. mars 2016

When we first dropped our bags on apartment floors. Took our broken hearts, put them in a drawer. Everybody here was someone else before

This day, mate. I had so many plans for what this day would be, and it ended up being nothing like it. I had planned to see Sugar today, going to the shops and get my packing semi-done. I haven't done any of that, which made me feel a bit crap to be honest. The thought of exercising was just ugh. So I didn't want to do that either. All in all, I just really wanted to get under my duvet covers and read fan fiction and ignore everything. But then, some of the things I've worked on was finally finalised. And I was productive with research for the travels. So around 8 pm I was really fucking happy. I didn't drink any whiskey, the picture is for celebratory purposes only, but I wouldn't mind having a sip. I put on Happy by Pharell Williams, the one hour version where it's just repeated over and over. And I exercised. So, you know, even more happiness. Currently, I'm very pleased with myself and life. Sometimes I have days like these, where it seems like I can't do any of the things I plan to do, but then I might have small achievements that'll lift my mood. On Friday, at the Indian restaurant, Kiwi started talking about menstrual cups. I thought it was funny, because I've been thinking about them myself. Once again, I was inspired by one of Ingrid Nilsen's videos (What Should You Use for Your Period) where she brings up menstrual cups. I've heard about them before, but haven't really looked into it. The idea of it seems really great. My period and I will have a ten-year anniversary this year, so I figured I'd do something new (is this funny? I am chuckling at myself, which means it's probably not funny). Kiwi texted me today; "do you want me to buy a menstrual cup for you". Just casual, because that's definitely what someone texts me on a daily basis. Either we've grown closer in the last months, or we're just really open with each other. Anyway, I said yes. I have high hopes for tomorrow. Oyster is stopping by. Plus I need to go to the shops, and get the last bits before we go. Shit, it's getting really close now. I'm going to spend the next hour or so doing research. My inner Stiles has been on point the last days, which is great. Though I suspect it's my inner Stiles that also allowed me to spend hours looking at bridesmaids dresses on ASOS. Thank you Kiwi, for informing about that. I just, would really like ten new dresses. Right, back to work. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar