fredag 4. mars 2016

my heart reconciled all the darkness and light inside my chest

Lynx isn't the only one who likes doing hairstyles, her son too, discovered a knack of being creative with his toys. He's the one who took this picture too. I woke up to a pretty strange dream. Imagine a pretty beach, not the ones that are considered as paradise, but a beach with nice greenery around. I was going to go take pictures. But I had a big bag that I didn't want to leave, so I asked the people around me if they could watch it for me. This was inside a room. People were tanning inside a room. It had red walls, the floor was filled with sand. There were two-three girls and one boy. One of the girls was one I went to high school with. In this scenario, she was kind of nice because of our history together, but she was also a part of a Mean Girls squad. So it was a bit confusing. The boy, or guy? Oh that was Justin Bieber. As I was going out, he was setting up a karaoke machine with a minuscule microphone. Just casual. Right after I posted the blogpost yesterday, I got frustrated with my bank for not doing what they told me they'd do. In my anger, I wrote them a passive aggressive message, though I hate people being passive aggressive towards myself. It's just that I really don't have time for mistakes like that at the moment. If I think of it any more, I might get angrier. I'm also one of those people who can hold a grudge, if you piss me off. So knowing myself I'm probably have a bit of a problem with my bank for the foreseeing future. It's not a good trait, being able to hold a grudge. You have to have a lot of bitterness in you. On a happier note, I got a message to retrieve my package yesterday evening. So I went to send off the shoes from ASOS today, and then picking up my package. It's been snowing a lot today, and I was nearly drenched by the time I got home. Yesterday I had a shower, and I wasn't supposed to wash my hair. I remembered that in the middle of washing my hair. I go into a robot mode when I take a shower at home, because I'm so used to my surroundings, and I have a routine that's etched into my head. So that's why I forgot, probably. It spared me some time today. I've been curling my hair quite often as of late, because I'm not bringing with me any hair tools when travelling, so I figured I'd enjoy it as much as I can now. I'm not going to do that now, though. Chances are the curls will fade when it's snowing so heavily. My belieber friend is celebrating her birthday tonight. It's also sort of a get-together before Kiwi and I disappear for awhile. It'll be nice.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar