fredag 5. august 2016

I waited for something, but something died. So I waited for nothing, and nothing arrived

I'm really into pink at the moment, though you wouldn't believe me if you saw me. I'm looking for the perfect basic pink t-shirt. I don't understand why it's so hard to find. Oh well. I went shopping yesterday. I had to do another route due to changes in public transport, which was really strange. Saw places I haven't seen in years. I ended up buying mostly make-up to my surprise. After a few hours of shopping, I returned home, where I found a parcel from H&M. Online shopping is my favourite thing at the moment, will probably stay like that. I hadn't eaten since breakfast, and there wasn't any food at home, so I went out to buy myself some fresh spring rolls and sushi. Read fan fiction, with Youtube videos in the background. In other words it was a really nice day off from work. Even if it rained a lot. I got to test out my trench coat in the rain, as well as my new umbrella. Also wore my Longchamp Le Pliage tote bag, which hasn't seen the outside world since the backpack has been chosen more often. They're also water resistant, which is great. Although it's great with rain sometimes, there's a wedding I'm attending, outside, which is why it needs to stop soon as well. I woke up really early this morning, didn't understand why, but decided to read some fan fiction in hope that it would make me tired. It did, and I slept for an hour before my alarm went off. Although evening shifts mean you can sleep in, I hate the feeling of throwing away my day. Monchita is leaving in a few days, which is really strange. Parents have been brooding in their different ways, and I was surprised to realise yesterday that I was a bit broody too. I'll visit her soon, maybe after I'm home from holidays. Anyway, work is around the corner. Only three shifts left, and then holidays! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar