lørdag 6. august 2016

my thoughts inside my head get lost inside that haunted house

It's pouring down with rain outside, looks pretty, fascinating when I'm not stood outside in it, getting drenched. I'm drinking tea and listening to a calming playlist. My period came yesterday, at work. Was just documenting, when I had to flee to the toilet. "Kind of pretty sure I've just gotten my period," I told my college before heading to the loo. I had, but thankfully I did think it would happen, so I was sort of "ready". I was hoping it'd come sooner than later, because I'd rather just get it over with before the wedding and going on holidays. I am mostly used to a few twinges of pain, but this morning it was really making it known that hey, I'm just cramping your uterus, as I do. It's better now, and I don't really mind going to work when I've got pains, because my pains are more notable when I'm sat still. With my period, I've got zits which are having the time of their lives on my face. Work yesterday was hectic, we got there and it looked pretty chaotic, but luckily we managed to sort things out. And it wasn't as chaotic as it had seemed. I'm hoping for a bit calmer day today. I've been watching a lot of Youtube drama within the beauty gurus. Watched one video once, and ever since, they've just been popping up on my dash. And I, I wouldn't typically say I'm one to watch drama? However, I'm very against bullying, manipulating people, people who take advantage of people with a "clouded" judgement. There's also a problem of racism, white privilege and just plain unfairness. The whole thing is kind of a small thing, but I don't believe in brushing the small things beneath the carpet, because you'll learn to brush a lot of things off, things that matter. On a brighter note, Dylan O'Brien was seen a week ago or something, which is great. We've not heard anything else than "he's still recovering". I'm really looking forward to Teen Wolf, though I suspect Stiles won't be as present, and Derek won't resurface. My favourite characters, in other words. In that way I'm sort of relieved Teen Wolf is ending. I might try to re-watch all of the episodes before the new season starts. I'm just unsure how I'll get through the first season without cringing too much. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar