mandag 8. august 2016

if it wasn't for you, I'd be on my own

I have a tan forehead. I've spent this day mostly in preparation. I've helped Monchita pack, gave her some of my packing cubes I've not used. Ones I bought before travelling on my big trip this year. It felt strange to try to pack in a bag like that, though it gave me a few fond memories. I've also been trying things in preparation to the wedding. Make-up, for instance. Hairdo. The dress, the coat I realised I might have to wear because of a lower temperature than I had expected. It's been a day of chill, mostly. I had my alarm set semi-early because Marble was stopping by. Sleep was great by the way. Marble came at my door with some baked goodies. She's been baking me stuff for my birthday the past few years. So today I had a cookie along with my tea. I've started packing to go away for the wedding, just need to stop by the shop tomorrow to get a few bits. I am most excited! However, also a bit nervous, and seemingly more stressed than my belieber friend who seems like a cool fish. Ah well. I'm going to spend my last hour(s) before bed online shopping, and hoping I won't actually click home crap. Actually, am just watching a female artist perform and wondering how she's not breaking her foot whilst walking with sky-high heels. Dem ladies have skills. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar