søndag 7. august 2016

when I shine, you shine, always on your side

I was really tired when I woke up today. Granted, you don't get that much sleep when you work an evening shift, then morning shift at the weekends (usually I get to start an hour later during the weekdays if I work evening, then day). There was quite a bit to do at work, but we were prepared for it. Knew it would be a lot, so we got through it. But at the bus and the walk home, I was knackered. I got home, actually cleaned my bedroom. I did think I couldn't be bothered to do it, because I was so tired. But I pushed myself to do it, because I dont have time to do it otherwise. August, it turns out, is pretty eventful. My schedule is pretty jam-packed already. The next few days I'm helping Monchita to pack, and just getting things ready for when she leaves for school, moves out. To be fair, I leave before her. I get picked up the same day she leaves, only in the morning, I presume. Cause I've got a wedding to attend (going there early to help with things, as you do). Then I get home for a few days before I go off on holiday. When I get back home from holiday, I am most likely going to visit Monchita to help her settle in furthermore. Though, I suspect by then she's gained a bit of a footing by herself. After a visit to hers, I might visit Volla and Mog, their cats and their new house. The last visit is the least likely to happen. Right now, I'm just relaxing. Fresh out of the shower. It's nice, a luxury, taking a shower. It somehow has the ability to rejuvenate. I'm going to do a few bits that I need to get done pronto. Then I think I'm headed for bed early, because I'm still sooooooo tired. Sleep will be great if it finds me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar