tirsdag 24. mars 2015

I can't stop, stop playing this song, it makes me high

When I was around 10-11, I had a crush on the new boy in class. He was everything the other boys weren't, and I've always liked people who are different. He even wrote "a" instead of "ɑ". So for a long time I started writing "a" as well. In the end, the crush moved onto a good friendship, but I continued using "a" for a while. There are times I question the decisions in my life more than other. And today I managed to plan a meeting with two Mormons tomorrow. I think I might have a problem with saying no to people talking about their religion, though. I'm just open to listen to people talk about things they are passionate about unless it's something they're trying to sell me (as in something materialistic). Oh well, I'm not too bothered. Today has been a long day, it feels like. I went to a hospital I've never been to before, and I told my belieber friend that it reminds me more of a campus than a hospital. Also, it's been a while since I've been in such an old building. We went there to look through the library, though we left pretty much empty-handed. Nevertheless, it was a nice trip, I thought. Especially since it was such nice weather. But I did get scolded on the train earlier this morning. I met a person I went to school with a long time ago, and we weren't aware that we were on the "silent" train where you're not supposed to talk or make much noise. Well, we were talking, when a woman looked at us with a very annoyed expression: "we're on the silent train". We shut up, and I felt like a six year old getting reprimanded by the teacher or summat. I should probably start thinking about packing, and I might make a list tonight so I can just get it done tomorrow. Ah, I'm still terrified I'll miss my plane. Like, it's at the back of my mind, and each time I step on the train I keep thinking: "ah, it'll probably be late on Friday, which means I'll probably miss my plane". Oh, wait, I just found an earlier train. That does mean that I'll have to wake up at the crack of dawn though. I think it's the same train Marble and I took when we went to Dublin actually. There's no bus that early, so I'll have to get my dad to drive me. Ah, yes solutions! Well, it depends on whether my dad is willing to wake up that early. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar