søndag 8. mars 2015

I dreamed you dreamed of me, calling out my name

I've taken my D-vitamins, and after an emotional turmoil this weekend, things are finally looking up. You know, the same "ah, I'm soon done with a degree and I still feel like a child, what am I supposed to do with my life" dilemma. But strangely, a lot of "everybody has those kind of days" videos have popped up on my Youtube right as I needed them. So that's good. And it's nice to have a reminder that it's not just me. I just think I need to finish my degree now, so I can have some time off from thinking about school. It feels like spring outside, with the sun shining in my face. And I've finally made a "spring 2015" folder for my pictures, so now it's official for me. It might snow one of these days, but I just can't find it in me to care. I watched two movies this weekend, which is more than I've done in a while. Both of them were based on books. "Now Is Good" was the first one, and I can remember watching the trailer for it and thinking "I'd like to see that, or read the book". To be honest, I found it disappointing because I don't think the cast were very well chosen. It's just that the dynamic between the actors seemed a bit strange, and whoever was in charge of the costumes? Seriously? I mean, I actually really like Dakota Fanning. However, I thought she sucked at being a brit. There's just nothing in her ways of being, or appearance-wise that tells me that she's British. Regardless of the acting, I did cry until my face was covered in tears. The other movie I watched yesterday, and it's called "Love, Rosie". The thing is, I've heard about it before, but it wasn't until yesterday that I watched the trailer. And halfway through, I yelled: "what the hell?". Because I recognised the plot, as it seems to be based on Over The Rainbow by Cecelia Ahern. It's one of my favourite books of her, and I've reread it so many times because it's so nice. I knew before I watched the movie, that I'd be disappointed. I knew because I'd want the exact content of the book to be turned into a film. But it's really long, and the content suits more to a soap opera than a movie. But it was still nice to watch it, and now I really want to reread it. I am most likely not going to do any revising today, and I can't see how I can motivate myself to do much this last week. But I'm still determined to take my exam, regardless of how prepared I'll be. I just need this week to be over already, though I know I'm supposed to appreciate each second of the day, because you never know when it's going to end. However, I know that once I'm done with this week, I'll feel less weighed down. Instead of revising, I think I'm going to read for a bit. An actual book this time, because it's been a long while since I've read something or watched something that's really affected me. And I really miss that feeling. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar