onsdag 11. mars 2015

you were skipping and laughing eyes at the bedroom door

a group of pals sitting around a table sharing glasses of wine and stories they never thought they'd tell anyone. lying in the grass, staring at the clouds forming strange shapes. wandering around the museum, looking at the different paintings. taking the train to somewhere new to explore. laughing at nothing. falling in love with a song at 3 am. wading into the water on a hot summer day. crying at sad movies. reading a new book. discovering the interesting layers of yourself. walking barefoot in grass. staring at people walking by through the window at the cafe. become infatuated with someone.

I thought that distancing myself from the blog for a few days would make me revise harder, but it appears it didn't help much. I've never shown up on a test this unprepared, but I'm lucky enough that I don't have to care. It's officially two days left of "praksis", and soon this week will be over, and I'll have much less to think of. I might get to read a proper book without feeling as guilty. Life is so, so strange, and it feels like I've not seen my friends in months. It's soon coming to an end, and I'll graduate. Though I'm so done with school, I'll always look back at it with a smile, I think. Because the past three years have been wonderful. Chris Martin sings "no one ever said it would be so hard" in The Scientist. And though I'm pretty sure he's singing about a relationship and love, I think it applies for life as well. I've got the evening shift at "praksis" today, and hopefully it'll be a good shift. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar