lørdag 21. mars 2015

say something, something like you love me

I ran out of Oyster's house with my tail between my legs today. "You're 21, you can make the decision on your own," Oyster told me, whilst I was hiding in a corner in their tiny hallway. Imagine Oyster, Mars, their younger brother, an 11-year old and a toddler all in a small hallway. That was the situation, as I decided between staying at Oyster's house and leaving this afternoon. I went to Oyster around noon today because we decided that we'd do yoga together. Monchita decided to tag along, and we were on our way after I'd bought plane tickets for my mum. It was really sunny today, though very cold and windy. I wore my sunglasses for the first time this year, had my yoga mat slung over my shoulder and felt a bit like a tool. In the basement of Oyster's house, we set up our mats, and began doing yoga with Mars and Monchita as bystanders, halfway participants. It was hard, but the end of the routine we've been doing is quite relaxing, which is why I always end up thinking "this was easy, wasn't it?" as if I've forgotten those really hard yoga positions. Oyster and I got served smoothies made by Mars and Monchita. After cleaning up after us, we just sat in the drawing room (I guess) and chilled. Around 3 pm, we ate. Then I spent the next hours just sitting around whilst the rest of the house was cleaning, getting ready for visitors. In the end I ended up in Oyster's new chair in her bedroom, listening to Nick Jonas performing Chains on Ellen. It's weird and amusing how after all these years, I still have this crush on him. Gah, he's just got these nice arms, is the thing. Discussing Nick Jonas with Oyster felt like a blast from the past. Around 6 pm, the visitors had all arrived, and I had decided that I'd leave then. Only, Oyster told me to stay. As did Mars. As did their mum. But I don't know if you know the feeling of being 11 and having all these distant relatives over, and then you have to go greet all of them because your mum says so? That's how I felt as I descended the stairs. In the end I left, halfway because I was embarrassed, halfway because I knew if I stayed, I'd end up staying really late. When Oyster and co moved house, closer to my own house, I figured maybe I wouldn't go on those visits where I stay the whole day anymore. But they're really good at keeping me to stay longer. When I got home, I was delighted to see that Perks of Being A Wallflower was on television. I was shocked to realise that it's actually three years old (2012), but not so shocked by how bloody good it is. I think Perks is a book I'll enjoy rereading throughout my life, regardless of how many times I've already read it. I just genuinely believe it's brilliant. The movie is a great adaptation, and I did spend a lot of time crying as usual. After Perks, I switched channel and was delighted to see HSM3! Another blast from the past, I thought, as I was singing along to the songs. Can you believe that HSM3 is seven years old? HSM is always going to be a part of my childhood, and I'll probably always remember the lyrics. Yesterday was spent at my belieber friend's humble abode, where I got a lecture about taxes and how to open a box of seasoning. We played Mario on Wii, and as per usual we sucked. We did however, manage one of the world we've been having a hard time with. Only, we lost all of our lives after that, and when it's game over, we have to start all over. So that was annoying. We watched a few episodes of The Kardashians, and my goodness. I just don't understand how people can actually watch all of the episodes, because I feel like I go crazy by watching two episodes, only. I stayed at my belieber friend's house from 2 pm - 10:30 pm. We mostly sat in the sofa, watching television and things. Darren went out some time, and I was surprised when he got back, because where did the time go? It's nice sometimes, just watching television with my friends. I used to do that a lot when I was younger. Anyway, I got home around midnight because my subway/metro/tube was somewhat late due to unexpected happenings. However, that gave me more time to listen to music. I do actually really enjoy the trip home from my belieber friend. And it's always interesting to people-watch when it's late evening on a Friday. All in all, the past two days I've felt more like a child than I have in a long time. Suitably, I am going to head to bed now. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar