fredag 16. august 2019

I'm acting a fool 'cause I'm still in love with you

Apparently I'm a foodie now. Nah, my camera was conveniently lying around whilst I was eating my meals today. I made an attempt at American pancakes, as I had milk and eggs that were due to go bad any day now. In hindsight I should've probably researched a few different recipes, because once I tasted the first pancake to see how it was, I was surprised by the mostly savoury taste of it. I didn't mind, as it reminds me of something I used to buy practically every day after school when I was younger. But I did double check the recipe to see if I'd forgotten anything, and I hadn't. But reading the comments, I did realise they had changed the recipe due to negative feedback. So now I've got a rather large stack of savoury pancakes. However, I really don't mind. It sort of balances out the sweet toppings, and I feel like I could probably use them as dinner pancakes. I mean; I've gotta use them somehow. I would 100% try to make American pancakes again, just not the same recipe. It's not exactly a healthy choice, but I'm first and foremost trying to use all of the ingredients on hand so they don't go to waste. And pancakes was what I could think of. I'm not even a dessert person, but I've got half a watermelon that I'm also trying to finish before it goes bad. As I'm mostly one person eating all of this (cause my dad is at work most of the day and eats there), I kind of have forced myself to become a dessert person. Just had a bowl of quark with watermelon and a few chia seeds. Feels a bit like I'm gonna be full forever. Oh yeah, also made chicken wraps for lunch and dinner today. As pictured, I never really manage to find the perfect ratio of tortilla and everything else. I managed to go vote yesterday, before I went to the mall and did my errands. But as expected I didn't really manage to do a lot of work on my thesis yesterday. I kind of realised that I don't actually have a book on writing a master thesis. Most of my method-books describe the hows of writing a research article, but not a thesis. Thus far I've been fine, because a research article includes an introduction, method, results, and a discussion. Obviously they also normally have a conclusion, but it doesn't seem to be something that the authors of the method-books deemed important enough to write about. So I was a bit lost, and just tried to look at other available thesis' and my bachelor thesis to get an idea. My plan was to stop by the library today and borrow a book on how to write a thesis. But I skipped that, because I started my day pretty late today. It's an issue, because I feel like I've completely fallen out of a proper schedule now. My aim for today is to actually fall asleep at midnight. Gonna have to go to the library tomorrow, even if it's torrential rain. To be fair, I would quite enjoy the torrential rain, because I really want to wear my wellies out. In terms of my thesis, I did manage to sit down and have a proper think. I'm pretty sure I know exactly how I want the ending to be now, I just have to write down the words. I'm sure I need to edit it after I've edited my discussion, but it's good to have a template anyway. Speaking of my discussion; weirdly enough, trying to figure out my ending has made me realise I've forgotten a few bits in my discussion. I'm sure my supervisor will remind me in her feedback. But it's not minor things as in it doesn't take a lot of work. So I'm not looking forward to opening my e-mail and starting the editing of my discussion. I've got a fear of her telling me it's all shit and that I need to scrap everything and start over. I'm sure that won't actually happen, but I'm not naive enough to think it's gonna be a green light either. Anyway, that's for me to think about next week. The last bits of this week is dedicated to my ending/summery/conclusion. Although I didn't quite manage to do everything I wanted to do today, I've made a shitload of great food and had a really great exercise session. Also I've been listening to great music today including: Thirdstory and Pink Sweat$. Thirdstory kills me with their perfect harmonies and fantastic vocals. Pink Sweat$ is really good at chill songs in which are pretty basic but in turn shows off his vocals. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar