torsdag 24. april 2014

Don't get too close, it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide

The music video for Demons by Imagine Dragons always make me cry. And thank goodness for music videos that actually relates to the song. It just multiplies the meaning behind the song, I find. I spent my morning in bed listening to Grimmy and the team getting excited for Zac Efron's arrival at BBC Radio 1. It was hilarious. It feels like I've done nothing today, other than lying in my bed and in the sofa. I don't know why my brain thinks that, when I've actually spent most of the day cleaning the living room. When I clean, I clean properly. I've scrubbed the tables, and I've dusted and vacuumed and rearranged. I also happen to be very peculiar about how I want things to be. I've only been outside the house once today, and that was to throw the rubbish away. I think the reason for why I felt like I'd done nothing today, is because I've nearly not done any of the tasks I've written down in my "to do" list in the notebook. But that's what I am going to do now, after I've written this. The day I left Lynx, Grepper and David-- I dragged Monchita with me down to the beach because it was such a lovely day. And honest, when it's nice and sunny, my home place turns idyllic. Sadly there were only two (almost three) sun days of the 10 days I was visiting my sister and co. And that's how it usually is throughout the year, ha. Last time I was at the same beach was last August, also right before I was going home. Ocean is just really soothing to me, and I can spend a load of time just relaxing to the sounds of the ocean. It's been strange not having my mum at home, and I keep waiting for her to show up at the door. Anyway, I've unbuttoned my jeans (new jeans that was gifted to me from Volla. I also bought a pair of light jeans the other day. And both of the jeans are honestly in colours I don't already have. For some reason I've only got dark navy and black jeans), and I'm sitting at the table watching Adele in Royal Albert Hall again because I'll never tire of her amazing vocals. I was originally going to put on One Direction This Is Us on the telly, but I've no idea how to connect the DVD player to the telly (insert sad smiley face). But hey, tomorrow is the start of the Where We Are tour, and I am excited to finally have the set list revealed. And to see the lads gathered again. The other day, I confessed to Kiwi that I felt like my obsession with the lads was slowly slipping away. But I think the start of the tour will just have me sucked right back in. As per usual. Thankfully I've not got any exams now, so that's good. I want to recommend a movie I saw when I was at Lynx and Grepper's. It's basically the only place I watch movies, when I think of it. Anyway, Monchita had just put on Cloud Atlas when Grepper came to sit down in the living room with Monchita, Lumba and I. Everyone was sat in the sofa whilst I was sat in a chair by the dinner table, and Grepper took one look at the screen before he turned to me: "are you going to watch the same movie again?". I told him: "hey, it wasn't me who put it on, alright?". I always consult Grepper when it comes to movies because he watches a lot of movies, and when I had asked him about Cloud Atlas earlier that week, he just shrugged. Said he found it a bit boring, which made me gasp and start ranting to him about the excellence of the movie. In the end I never found time to watch the whole movie, so I still have an itch to rewatch it and fall in love with the tales of Sixsmith and Frobisher. Oh, back to the point-- Monchita had put on Cloud Atlas because she knew I enjoyed it very much, but we decided on switching to another movie called The Lone Survivor. It's about soldiers in Afghanistan, and it's honestly really brutal. And I would have never chosen the movie myself, but it was really good, and I started crying. Oh wow, the MTV Movie Awards just started on the telly, and I think I remember Grimmy talking about a shirtless Zac Efron on the show? I'm just not going to change the channel. Anyway, I really do have to go now. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar