onsdag 9. april 2014

This is me praying that this was the very first page, not where the story line ends. My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again

I had almost forgotten about my love for Enchanted by Taylor Swift, until I heard Ed Sheeran talking about the song. It's how he first heard about Taylor, and he said something akin that he was impressed with the writing. And it is such a well-written song. I got home quite early because none of us was very keen on staying at school for longer than needed. After saying goodbye to the others and wishing them a good Easter, I went to the school library. And then I was stalling a bit, wondering if Kiwi was up for a chat, who I met in the loo's earlier. I was just getting out of one of the loo's to wash my hands, and then Kiwi was stood by the sink right next to me. It was Kiwi who noticed me before I noticed her, to be fair. We had a little chat, but then my teacher walked past me, and I had to go for our meeting. Anyway, I saw Kiwi with her group, probably doing school things. So I decided to focus on getting the train home. And before I knew it, I started running to reach the train I thought I'd miss. But I did it (fistpump)! And it was actually a really nice run, didn't feel any twitches in my knee, nor did I fall into a heap at the end of the run either. So it was a win-win situation. When I got off my train, I grinned, because I spotted Sally. And then she spotted me, and said she had suspicions of me being on the same train. She usually takes the tram and then the train. I just like to walk through the park and directly to the train. Last time we took the train home together, it was sunny, and we both had an ice lolly. Today it was pretty grey outside, and I was yet again wearing (nearly) black. I wished her a good holiday again, and we parted our ways. I got home and started packing. I'm sort of half done, because my mum has decided to stuff a few of her things in my suitcase. When Lynx called me the other day, she said to me: "I heard you've refused to bring along mum's dress for the wedding?". What a ratter, my mum is. It's mostly just because I think she should be responsible for her own things, but I said to my sister that I'd bring her dress. But then my mum took the liberty of stuffing a few of her other things in my suitcase. It's alright though, because I had enough space. I'm not a heavy packer. It's three months until I turn 21, and I just realised after finishing another fan fiction, that I've done a lot of growing up the past year. I always have, probably, but this is the first time I can pin-point things that were different last year. And it's strange to think that in a few years, I might become another person -- someone I won't recognise. Yesterday when I was talking with Allie and Sally, I said "you know, when I was fifteen, I was unsure of what do next. I talked to my advisor, and he told me to choose general studies, and said I would have three years to decide. So I went with that, expecting that I would wake up one day within those three years and realise what I wanted to do in life. But it never happened, instead my nephew happened, and it made me choose to become a nurse. And now I'm here, and it's been two years. And it's like I just blinked once, and all this time has passed. I don't understand how it's happened". Time just keeps escaping me. Today I hope to do a bit writing on the paper. Also, I need to make a few cards. Well, if I have time for all of it, then it'll be good. I won't be finished with my packing today anyway, because a lot of the things, I use on a regular basis. Which means it would be silly to pack something just to unpack it so I could use it tonight, or tomorrow. But yes, I'm going to go now, probably to vacuum my bedroom. Have a nice Wednesday evening, must you have a great day despite the gloomy weather (well, except if you're in a place where it's not that gloomy). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar