onsdag 2. april 2014

tell me that you need me, tell me that you want me

I must really love Stay With Me by Sam Smith when I used the same lyrics as a title for my past two entries on this blog. I must admit I was a bit puzzled when I realised, but who cares. I had to interrupt myself when I was ogling a picture of Nick Grimshaw (and counting his eye lashes, swoon), because, well, he's probably the most unattainable person to fancy (along with Neil Patrick Harris). I keep giving heart-eyes to dogs and babies. The latter I had a bit of interaction with at the train back home. Sally and I were sat behind a little girl, and she way playing a bit of peek-a-boo with us. And she had such a delightful laughter. She was absolutely adorable. I'm finally done with my research article, and in the end I chose one that I didn't exactly like too much. But once you've gone through a bunch of research articles, your standards sort of drops a level (or two). Anyway, my teacher ended up liking it a lot though, and she commented: "you're quite good in English" like a question. And I awkwardly said "er, maybe?". It's a bit strange after having a "praksis", because you get used to a routine of waking up on a regular time. And you get used to a routine, basically. After a "praksis" you've got so much more spare time, it's a bit strange. I remember this kind of strange feeling from just before Christmas too, when I felt like I had nothing to do. I'm currently sat in my living room where my mum is watching Toddlers & Tiaras. And it sort of disgusts me, the idea of putting your children in beauty competitions. And I'm not saying that because of the beauty bit, but because you're putting your three year old daughter in a competition with a lot of pressure. I just-- jeez, I get so provoked by these kind of things, which is why I never watch these kind of things either. Anyway, I'm going to grab some food now, and then I'm going to do some school work. Be productive, and maybe read a book. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar