onsdag 23. april 2014

your lipstick stain is a work of art

Hiya earthlings! I woke up a bit groggy and miserable today, which lead me to have a proper writing session when I arrived at school. That's until Sally interrupted my calm with her appearance. We had a "praksis" group meeting today, and I think we were all a bit tired, because we were all quite giggly. Somehow Sally managed to bang her head into someone's computer, and it was absolutely hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing for one minute-- the kind of where it's completely silent because you're just gasping. Then one started giggling of herself, which caused Sally to laugh, which caused the rest to laugh. At noon, Sally and I finished writing our pieces together for the paper, so we both left. I could have sat there for longer to work on other things, but I was just so bloody tired. And the air was thick, and I figured I wouldn't get anything done if I'd sit in that room. It seems like everyone's going away now; Sally, Kiwi and my mum. My mum is going to California due to an ill family member, and she'll be gone for nearly two weeks. I'm quite excited to see if I'll survive without my mums cooking, ha. When I got home today, I actually decided to enjoy the weather, unlike the past few days. I nearly fell asleep in the sun before my mum came to alert me that dinner was ready. And I'd just read about mermaids and folklore, so I had a few weird images in my head, before I startled back to reality at my mums words. Before I even went outside, I gave Monchita three boxes of beans for her birthday. She's 17 today, which I told her is a really nice age. For some reason I loved being 17, but she just shrugged. And when I asked her yesterday what she wanted for her birthday, she answered "beans". So that's that. I didn't exercise once for the whole time I was at Lynx's, and we ate at restaurants and cafes on a regular basis (a lot of cake, yum). So I'm trying to get back into my regular routines, and hopefully I've filled up my need of cake for a while. People around me might recognise my habit of gasping now and then. I did so too, when I was sat in the sofa at Lynx and Grepper's. And everyone was like "what?". I just grinned down at my Twitter app on my phone, and said "nothing" to the others. It appears that Kodaline and Ed Sheeran have tracks on the movie for The Fault In Our Stars. That makes me beyond happy, because they're both two of my favourites. And it's one of my favourite books as well. Also, another thing that happened when I was at my sisters: I had the feeling of being an unappreciated hard-working stay-at-home-mum when I was babysitting David. And it happened after we watched the revue. Because everyone suddenly decided they wanted to go out clubbing/with their friends and leave me alone with a two year old who was stuffed with sweets and didn't want to go to bed. I let him stay up for a bit and get the extra energy out of his system until I saw he was about to fall asleep. I spent 45 minutes on putting him to bed; reading him two books, stroking his cheek, pretending to sleep beside him, etc. But he wouldn't fall asleep before I'd changed his diaper and put him to bed again. This time however, I just said night to him and closed the door. And he cried for two minutes before he went silent and fell asleep. Oh the relief! Then I watched Gravity, before I started on Cloud Atlas as well. But I only watched an hour of it, because it was suddenly 1:00 am, and I wanted to go to bed. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, before I sent off a text to Lynx, updating her about David. And the last thing I wrote was: "I'm going to bed now, hope you have keys". She obviously didn't see this text, because she managed to forget her phone somewhere. After dropping off to sleep, I was awoken by the door bell at 3:00 am. My phone was buzzing from where it was placed between the sofa cushions. And I could hear their voices outside the door. This is when the feeling of being an unappreciated hard-working stay-at-home-mum appeared. I was too tired to be bothered with throwing anything on, so I sleepily went to the door in my white T-shirt which was probably a bit see through and half my bum on show-- to let the people inside. Idiots, I grumbled to myself. I could hear it the moment they spotted me and stopped ringing the door bell. "Oh, look there she is! Grepper you can come back, she's awake!". I was told later on that Grepper had planned to go knock on my window to wake me up. Anyway, I let the drunken people inside and went off to sleep again. It was a completely exaggerated feeling on my side, that I felt like an unappreciated stay at home mum, but it gave me a little glimpse of things I'd not like to experience much of in the future. I'm going to bed now, because I want to wake up and listen to Grimmy, yay! Night xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar