torsdag 10. april 2014

if you're broken, I will mend you and I'll keep you

Do you see what I see? When I going to the shops this morning, I walked through H&M, and this caught my eye. Well, this and the whole section of Baby Lips by Maybelline. I've loved Baby Lips ever since Oyster gifted me one, so I decided to go for this yellow one today. It's been a long day: I woke up at 7:00 am, had an early work out at 8:00 am, had brekkie (toasted bread with eggs and avocado, yum), then jumped in the shower. Did some repacking, and then I went to the shops, before I got home and had some lunch. And before I knew it, it was 1:20 pm, and I had to get dressed. I was at the airport at 2:00 pm, and my plane left at 3:05 pm. And there were no delays, which was really nice. I wasn't home at my sister's until 5:00 pm, and then I had some pasta that Grepper had made. David was acting very shy, because he's not seen me since Christmas. But then he was left with me because the Grepper and Lynx had some errands they had to do. And I got to play with David and have hugs and kisses, which was very nice. Then Grepper got home and got David to bed. I had yet to realise that it was his bed time, because it's still so bloody light outside. Lynx got home a bit later, and then Grepper's sister came by to get some keys or something. So I said hi and had a chat with her. And then I've been watching a lot more telly than I usually do. Grepper went to the fridge and asked me if there was anything I wanted. And I jokingly said I'd like an ice lolly. He actually went to see if they had any, which they didn't. So later on when Lynx was at the grocery store and called to ask him for what to buy, he said ice lolly's. And apples, because I demanded apples too. So basically, I've just been dined and chilled out with my sisters dog, who has been sleeping in my arms. Bless him. It's still odd when it's just him, and I can't help feeling that something is missing. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar