tirsdag 1. april 2014

I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

I had a wonderful evening last night, free from my computer. I was sat at my desk writing with a pen on paper. And I must have been quite worked up, if that act felt liberating. Nonetheless, I continued my relaxed evening with a stretching-routine before bed. And I don’t know how to explain it, but once I hear re:stacks by Bon Iver, it’s like my shoulders just slouch. And it’s not just when I’m stretching. It happened when I was sat at the train, once. And I could just feel my body turn into jelly. I did the breathing exercise I learned at my old “praksis”, and went into a deep slumber. When I woke up today, I was a bit groggy, and would love to have an hour more sleep. But instead, I went to listen to a playlist that would wake me up properly. Except, I didn’t have any internet. And I remembered then, that we were changing our internet. So I went downstairs, and tried to change all the boxes and plugs and whatnot. It was in vain though—I’ve never done any of that kind, so I gave up and waited for my dad to wake up. And, the short story is that: we called services about four times, and they were four different people, so I had to retell our progress a lot more than I wanted to. And in the end, we ended up with no wireless Internet. So, we started at the bottom, and we’re still there. The only reason I can post this, is because I have a cable directly to the internet box thing-y. I’ve never seen my dad this pissed off though, so that was slightly amusing. When I said we had to wait another 24 hours, and that we’d have to give up for today, he got up (we we’re sat on the floor), seemingly calm. Until he kicked the box that all the equipment came in. And he grumbled something; I’m not so sure I should write here. At least it’s meant that my access to Internet has been limited for the day, and that’s been good for my soul, I think. Although the new One Direction advert for their special edition of their perfume has been released, so I would like to sit and watch it over and over again. (The “new” perfume has still got a horrid packaging, and horrid pictures. Only difference is probably the smell and the fact that it’s now named “That Moment” and not “Our Moment”). The advert is sort of really hilarious. But then they’ve never been a regular bunch of lads, so why should we ever expect a serious advert from One Direction? I’ll link to it, and if you want to spend 6 minutes of your life looking at an advert, then, it’s up to you. The problem about not being able to fix the wireless internet, is that now I’m a bit peeved, and it’s really hard being nice and helping others with their own problems, when you’ve got loads on your mind yourself. I mean, it’s really hard trying to motivate others when you’re not very motivated yourself. Oh well, I do try my best. Have a nice day xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar