tirsdag 15. april 2014

running after you is like chasing the clouds

Before you go on reading, I had not had an ounce of alcohol at the moment I am going to describe furthermore. So, a few days ago, I went to a revue with Lynx. This was an hour after we had been at the mall (buying wedding related things) for six hours. So we were exhausted. My sister and her friend (who also was at the mall with us) wanted coffee, and I went for a cider. My sister ended up going for a cider in addition to her coffee. Nor my sister or her friend had brought cash, so I was the one to splash out. The alcoholic beverages were sold at a separate table to the other beverages. Lynx and I first went for the ciders, and this guy told me he'd like to see my I.D., which I of course allowed him to do. And it was all fine. But for some strange reason, they opened the ciders for us. It's strange to me, because I've never experienced that before. It was a nice act though, just not so good for me in hindsight. When we got to the other table, I was holding my cider in the crook of my elbow, whilst digging out some cash for the coffee and simultaneously trying to put my I.D. back. What happened is that I was so focused on my wallet, that I didn't notice my cider going a bit askew, and starting to spill. The guy behind the table (who conveniently happens to be a childhood friend) tried to warn me before the spill happened. Simultaneously the guy from the alcholic-beverages-table came running towards me to prevent the spill. Luckily I reacted quite quick, so there was little spillage. Plus I was wearing my raincoat, so it didn't matter that much. However the alcoholic-beverage-table-guy ran into the kitchen and grabbed some paper towel and ran back. I reached out my hand to grab the paper towel, but instead of giving me the paper towel, he took my arm and wiped it for me. In which I found highly amusing. "Wow, great service," I commented. Story of my life. Anyway, I realise I've been absent from this blog. But there's a lot of things going on seeing as my sister is getting married, and this is the first time my computer has been on since the last time I posted here. I'll probably stay absent for the rest of the holiday. But here's a few pictures of the past days. Have a happy easter! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar