mandag 28. april 2014

When I close my eyes I hear you singing. You're singing me a song that I'll forget. I always forget

It's like I'd almost forgotten the crazy frenzy that comes along with a new tour. Thank goodness I've not got an exam now, because all I've done for the past few days is running around the house in restlessness and shouting "I love One Direction". For once I didn't listen to Grimmy this morning, but I regretted it the second I got on Twitter and saw who was announced to perform at Radio 1 Big Weekend (a festival)-- One Direction is one amongst all the other amazing artists, despite the fact that they've already got a gig that day. But it's not like they've not done two shows in one day before. It really is an amazing line-up for the Big Weekend. Can you believe that the day One Direction is playing, there's also Bastille, Ed Sheeran and Coldplay (and more, but these are amongst my favourites) playing? I think I realised yesterday, that I am actually going to see One Direction again. I've been downplaying it for myself, because I know I'll barely see them with the seats I've got. Nevertheless, it never cease to amaze me, that I get to attend another of their concerts. I do remember watching videos of their first headlining tour-- Up All Night. It's strange that it's only a few years ago. And to think that I'm going to see a concert of theirs with some of my best friends, who I can't wait to spend time with. I was sat at the dinner table, eating with Monchita when I all of a sudden announced: "I am actually going to see One Direction in concert again". She just nodded along, long used to my strange ways. I am really thankful for these kind of things because I see how many that don't get to attend a concert of theirs. Oh god, I am actually watching "Ylvis' Top 20 Comedy Videos" on MTV Live, and now they're playing the music video for Best Song Ever by One Direction. I could swear they're everywhere, and that it's not just in my head. Liam got himself an Instagram yesterday to continue his picture spree that's been occurring for the past few days. I can't deal with this emotional roller coaster he seems to be on. He's so happy these days, and he cried during You & I at the first concert. Precious little babies. One of the neighbours definitely just chopped down a tree. That, or trees must be falling by their selves on this beautiful blue skied day April day. Tomorrow I've (finally) got school, and it'll feel like I'm actually doing something. Because right now it feels like the holidays have already started. On another note, I've been obsessed with the music video for Stay by Lewis Watson. You should watch it and report back if you don't think the ending is incredibly creepy. Because I've watched the videos so many times, I've also gotten the song on my mind. I think it's safe to say that I really enjoy watching dance choreography when I actually don't mind watching a commercial on Youtube because it's Kate Hudson dancing with some men. I just really think it's fascinating. It's also why I enjoy the music video for Hideaway by Kiesza so much as well. I actually have to stop the things I am doing just to watch it. I am so strange. Anyway, I've still got some school work I need to get done, so byeeeeeeee. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar