søndag 6. april 2014

hiding every cloud under a smile when there’s cameras

I think I dreamt of you, because I can still feel the lingering touch of your hand on my arm after we hugged. I can still remember the look in your eyes and all the things you didn't say. Is it my subconscious trying to tell me I miss you? Good morning earthlings. When Marble found me in the interior shop yesterday, I had picked up a few things from MUJI, which is probably one of my favourite stores ever. It's where my favourite pens are from, the ones Sally usually nicks from my pencil case. I have an obsession with stationary, so I bought myself a new notebook. And this sheer zip pocket case which I intend to use as a pencil case. I've done it before, actually. In the end it got so worn out, so I decided to throw it away. I just think there’s something satisfying with seeing my pencils and nicks and knacks through the see-through case. I might go back to buy a bigger for my travel essentials. It's funny because Kiwi jokingly pointed out a backpack that was see through yesterday. And I think maybe I'd enjoy having one, actually. I woke up at 8:00 am this morning, despite my alarm was set at 9:00 am. I had an immense urge for toasted bread with avocado, eggs, and caviar (not actual roe, but the ones you get in a tube??). So I went downstairs, a bit miffed that it was so silent. At this time it was 10:00 am, so I’d been reading a bit (when do I not) before getting out of bed. My mum was awake though. I made myself breakfast, exactly what I had been yearning for. And it was so good. Because I am a bit knackered after wandering around yesterday, I've decided to have a little resting day. Or well, just avoid going outside. But that's mostly because I need to finish my part of the paper too. I think I'm quite enjoying Forgive Me by Joel Compass and Paper Hearts by Tori Kelly at the moment. They're both great tunes. Oh dear, I just remembered that I need to clean my bedroom. Bahh. I just keep forgetting that it's Sunday. Oh well, have a nice day then. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar