mandag 7. april 2014

goodbye love, you flew right by love

Because my usual train was a bit late today, I decided to take another train. It wasn't until the train was nearly emptied out that I realised we'd reached the train’s end station. It made me realize why the woman was looking at me in confusion; she must have wondered why I wasn't getting off. Because it was so far from my school, and because my backpack weighed a ton (not really, but it was heavy), I took the tram. And I try my best to avoid taking the tram whenever, especially to school. Because the thing is that it is absolutely stuffed with people. It’s something akin being in a mosh-pit, people weaseling their way through the crowd and bumping into you. And it's just very uncomfortable. And that was what I did this morning; I woke up at 5:45 am, took the bus with a man who nicely greeted me at 7:11 am, took the full train (this train is smaller than my usual train) at 7:35 am, and then the tram at 7:54 am. And then I walked the few meters to school. I decided to go to school today, despite no obligations, because I knew I wouldn't get much done at home. Not that I was extremely productive at school either. I did spend more time than planned to ogle at pictures of Niall Horan. It's so hard being a One Direction fan sometimes because they change all the time. I mean, look at Niall these pictures of him. He's actually wearing proper skinny jeans. I think he's been hanging out with 5SOS too much probably, but ahh. I was in the midst of a tiny breakdown when this girl opened the door to this room. And she was like: "erm, sorry, I was just going to check a cable". I have this thing where I sometimes say "ugh, pretty boys" in annoyance either out loud or inside my head. This is one of those moments. I got home at 6:00 pm, and then I walked to the library and to the shops. And I've managed to cross off a lot of things I had to do today, so I'm rather satisfied. Lynx called me whilst I was at school, and we had a chat. I'm watching David on Friday morning at least, so that'll be nice. And then I spoke with Volla too, just after I got home from my little trip. Which was coincidentally the same time Monchita got home. So, yes, I've had a little catch up with all my sisters. Oh my god, I am just about to burst into tears, and it looks like the grey-looking sky is going to do the same. I've just heard the news about Peaches Geldof, and it's so shocking. Her last tweet was an Instagram picture of her and her mum, who also died young. I want this to be a joke, because she's leaving behind a husband and two boys under the age of 2. Not to mention everyone else that's affected. It's a reminder that life can be short, and that I'll have to appreciate everyone around me. Losing someone close to me is my biggest nightmare, actually. So, all my thoughts with her family and friends. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar