lørdag 5. april 2014

you might think I do, but I don't need your love

Goodness, I've sounded really maudlin the past two posts. Well, hello, and hi April by the way. Yesterday I had dinner with Marble, Kiwi and Sugar. And it was very nice. We were sat at a round table, which is the best kind of table if you're more than three people. That way it's easier to include everyone in a conversation. As it was a very nice and sunny day yesterday, we all wore kind of spring-y clothing, which was a very nice feeling. It even made me feel like summer was around the corner (maybe not, seeing as it snowed a bit today). I had a lovely time with the girls, and it was nice to be gathered again, though my belieber friend was absent. It's strange because sometimes when I'm gathered with my friends I get very giddy, and it's like being drunk. Just, except alcohol isn't in the picture. I'm just drunk on happiness, maybe. Anyway, we had quite a few laughs. It was a good night, in other words. My alarm went off at 8:00 am this morning, but I was having a lie in, reading sad fan fictions and had a bit of a weep. Until Marble messaged me, asking if I was awake yet. Yesterday we planned to go shopping today. So, four seconds after I'd gone on the bus, Marble called me, saying she wouldn't be in town before an hour later than planned. I decided on just going anyway, and I spent an hour walking around the outskirts of the most central places in Oslo. And though the weather could have been better (sunnier and warmer), I had a really nice walk. And it was sort of through my kind of places-- architecture and galleries. Anyway, when Marble came into town an hour later, she found me in an interior store. To which she said "what a surprise to see you here" ironically. We spent the next hour shopping. Or, well, Marble did. I briefly told her about how I'd been walking through town and how I'd walked past the museum. So she said we should go. And well, so we did. Sadly they only had one exhibition on show, so it was a bit of a short trip. However, we did sit through a short film, which I surprisingly became quite engrossed in. I think Marble did too, actually. After our trip to the museum, we went towards the shops, and as per usual, I trailed behind Marble on her adventures on finding clothing. I've just come to realise and sort of accepted that I've lost a bit of the excitement around clothing and fashion. We met up with Kiwi at a cafe, and we all chose cinnamon buns. Except, all of our drinks were different. I got home at 7:00 pm, which means I had been gone for seven hours. Ed Sheeran is releasing a new single called Sing pretty soon? At least we'll get to hear the whole song on Monday. And we just got a snippet of the acoustic version now, and I'm not so sure. The thing is that he made his previous album a long time ago. Which means he's probably changed a bit, and I'm a bit concerned he's changed to the point where I don't quite like his new stuff as much as the old. However, I highly doubt it. Or well, I really hope it isn't the case. I leave for Aalesund in five days, which quite frankly stresses me out. Because I have a lot to do before then. And when I get home, I think I might actually start reading curriculum to get a head start. I mean, I might as well try to make good use of the spare time. Oh well, I'm going to relax now, so have a nice evening! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar