onsdag 30. april 2014

You're just a hideaway, you're just a feeling. You let my heart escape

Oslo is gorgeous when the trees and flowers are blooming, and when the sun is out and the sky is blue. It's my favourite time of the year in the city. Because it usually looks so dull and grey with all the buildings and traffic. But when the greenery comes out, it's lovely. Yesterday I got a lot of nice comments on my Ed Sheeran t-shirt by my co-students. It somehow turned into a conversation about "hypothetical me" flashing people on a festival. (Don't ask me why or how). I have actually turned really fond of my group, and we really do look out for each other. Next week we're actually going to celebrate Allie's upcoming birthday with a little lunch, so that'll be nice. There is nothing I love more when I share something I love with someone else. And yesterday I recommended Sleeping At Last to one of my favourite poetry Tumblr's, and she along with some of her followers loved them. It's such a good feeling that-- being able to pass on a gem. Goodness, my bladder is about to explode, so I'll have to run. I'm hopefully going to be done with my part of the paper tonight, so I won't have to fret about it. Have a nice day, and listen to Last Night by The Vamps, Summer by Calvin Harries (I'm really enjoying this??) or Touch by Shift K3Y if you're looking for any tunes.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar