tirsdag 4. februar 2014

all I want is, and all I need is to find somebody

Hiya, been chanting "fuck, fuck, fuck" over and over again for the past minute. I didn't realise I needed to send a draft of my paper to my teacher. Sally told me she'd done it yesterday, and well. I've not been very productive during the weekend. So I've been working on it today. Hence why I'm still awake as well. I asked my sister about eating disorders yesterday, and she concluded with: "no, you're still eating, aren't you?" "yes" "well, then there you go". Very simple of her, in which I started a whole lecture about the seriousness of eating disorders and that everyone can get them. And that I wouldn't be surprised if she knew people who has eating disorders. Also had quite a few discussions with her, or, well, almost lectures. Basically, I talked about shitty health insurance in the USA and mental issues, and she just hummed and agreed. It might seem unnecessary, but you should never underestimate the power of awareness. Tomorrow I have the late shift at my "praksis". Except there's something I wanted to come along with in the morning, so I'm doing half a morning shift, and then the late shift. Oh dear, I'm going to be so tired when the weekend rolls around, which, is in no time. I feel like the time is just flying past me. Oh, and you should check out Birdy's #BRITs2014 playlist. I clicked on it yesterday, and was highly pleased that almost all of the songs were some of my current favourites. Er, night, I ought to finish before I get no sleep. Bah. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar