mandag 17. februar 2014

picture my surprise when I had tried to lean in for a kiss and she just smiled and turned her head down. I asked her, "Why?" and she replied it was nothing I was doing wrong, it's just what it is. No, classy girls don't kiss in bars like this

When I was going to bed yesterday, I thought it was so bloody bright in my bedroom. I realised it was the full moon, which I've not seen in quite a bit. And I brought out my camera to take some pictures, and then-- four years(???) after having this camera, I figured out that you could have a slower shutter speed on my camera. So yes, basically played around for a bit. Hence the strange pictures. It's really sunny outside, and I should probably get my gear on and head to town, but I really don't want to leave the house. I've an ache in my back thanks to mother nature, and I would love for the week to pass by, actually. Bah, life's ups and downs. Before bed yesterday, I was browsing through my Twitter, and curiously clicked on the hashtag #Scandimania to discover it's been a TV show on Channel 4 about Scandinavian countries basically. And I think the last episode was about Norway, and it was hilarious to look at the comments about the episode. Also clicked on a link that led me to a web shop that sold Norwegian groceries, basically. But I get it, I guess. If I'm so bloody interested in other countries and their groceries, it must be natural that there's someone who would think Norway is interesting too. Just looked at a few pictures from the BAFTAs yesterday, and Angelina Jolie looked so bloody good. Also, thumbs up to all the men with blue tailored suits. I was a bit baffled to see pictures of Niall hanging out with Selena Gomez yesterday-- I'm sure everyone was a bit baffled. But then again, I might've been more baffled if it were one of the other boys in One Direction hanging out with Selena. I mean, Niall does hang out with basically everyone? Also, why is everyone in London at the moment? It's throwing me off. I told Oyster that I can't wait for Wednesday, because that's when the BRITs are happening. And I wouldn't even care if One Direction didn't win a thing, but I'm so excited to see them assembled again. That's how soppy I am, I just like seeing One Direction together. Today, though, I'm going to watch the livestream of the Burberry show. Can't wait. It's currently London Fashion Week, well it's finished tomorrow, if I'm not wrong. But that might be the reason for the assembling of everyone in London, ha. I watched In Her Shoes yesterday, and I was surprised to realise how great importance mental illness has in the movie. I've seen the movies loads of times before, but that's what happens when you gain knowledge about something-- you become more aware of it. It's a very interesting thing, that. Anyway, it's starting to freak me out that it's soon March. Lynx snapped me a photo of her closet where my dress and David's suit was hanging for the wedding. And it's been dawning on me, how soon it is. April is basically next month. Albeit I'm looking forward to be finished with "praksis", I do also distinctly remember back in October, when it suddenly felt like I had nothing to do. And I'm sure I'll have the same feeling after this. I'll just have to make sure I write down all the things I want to do now, when I've got so little time, so that I can do it once I have time. I think I must have had a really strange dream, because I've been feeling a bit confused ever since I awoke. I did have a bit of a tumultuous night, woke up at 2:00 am with a dull pain in my back and something that resembled like hunger, and I had a hard time going to bed again. Was actually considering to read something, but in midst of it all, I must have fallen asleep again. Thank goodness for that, as I woke up at 7:00 am this morning. Oh well, this day is meant for school work, and I plan to be efficient today, because if I'm not wrong, I've got about 14 days to finish my paper, in which there's actually only six days I have the whole day dedicated to it. The rest of the days are weekdays where I've basically only got 2-3 hours. I would like my own Tim Gunn to pop his head inside my bedroom and remind me: "one hour left, now" "work it", etcetera. Oh well, happy Monday, and what a brilliant song by the Lumineers-- Classy Girls. Brilliant lyrics, as shown in the title of this blogpost.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar