onsdag 12. februar 2014

I wanna thrill you like Michael, I wanna kiss you like Prince

In the mornings I listen to 8tracks playlists, just because I've not found any new music. And my morning jam this week has definitely Classic by MKTO. Listen to it in the morning, and tell me you don't smile because of it. I was actually in bed at 9:20 pm yesterday, just because my body felt really tired. I woke up strangely sore in my body. Strangely, because I usually get sore two days after I exercise. Don't ask me why, but I do. Started reading the book I've been wanting to read, and it's so heart wrenchingly sad. I've not had more time to read other than when I was having my breakfast, so I guess I'll finish it tomorrow. Another day at "praksis", and another good one. I had a really interesting discussion with other staff and my nurse supervisor's daughter of all people. Opened my eyes a bit, actually. I also spent quite a bit of time with patients today. I grinned so much because of my primary patient's progress that my jaw ached afterwards. After "praksis" I awkwardly ate a yoghurt at the train into town. I say awkwardly because I don't necessarily like eating in places you're not supposed to be eating. Also because the train was quite full. But health comes before most things, so I couldn't really be bothered. I went into town because I had to stop by my school library. Seems like all I do is to stop by library's these (two) days. Nah, but it was strange, because it feels like I've not been to town for a thousand years. It has actually been two weeks, if I'm not wrong. So that's quite long, in my opinion. Anyway, got home at 5:45 pm, had some food and now I'm here relaxing a bit before I need to write my log for tomorrow. I'd almost forgotten about it, but one of my (many) supervisors are going to look through Sally and I's logs, so that means I'll have to get it done today. I'm excited for tomorrow, because Sally is back. And because tomorrow's agenda at "praksis" is a bit exciting. My goodness, Louis Tomlinson has become a big brother yet again. Congratulations to Tommo. I hope there will be baby pictures, because awww. It appears that these days I make heart-eyes at both babies and dogs. Thought I was going to whine out loud because of this miniature schnauzer I saw today. It was so precious, bah. And then there was a little boy at the bus who played "let's look at that stranger and then hide behind the seat, and then I'll do it all over again". And he was so adorable. I sound like a proper softie, don't I? Anyway, it's the weekend tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to it. But first of all, I need to finish my log. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar