tirsdag 11. februar 2014

love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections

All of Me by John Legend has been on repeat the past 24 hours. It's really nice. Yesterday I almost missed the bus because the fan fiction I was reading was so captivating. I looked up from where I was sat on a bench, and I realised it was only two minutes until the bus was supposed to leave the platform. Today was another fun day at "praksis", but I got a little head ache after inhaling the scent of paint for too long. I suspect it has a lot to do with the fact that I've not gotten nearly enough water the past few days. So now I've been feeding myself water upon water. Anyway, I went to the library right after "praksis" and I found three books I want to read despite all the work I already have. One of them I've been wanting to read for months, actually. So I can't wait to start reading it. I'm going to enjoy myself and catch up on all the things I want to catch up on until 6:00 pm, and then it's exercise, shower, school work and bed. Very exciting days, I have. Nah, but I'm really knackered today, and I'm already counting down the days for the weekend, which is in two days. So, basically nothing. Also, ever since I decided to get more sleep, it means I've got less time dedicated to my spare time, so it feels like all I do these days are school work. Which, is quite true. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar