lørdag 15. februar 2014

I’ve been avoiding commitment, that’s why I’m in this position. I’m scared to let somebody in on this

Hiya. I'm listening to an instrumental song on one of the playlists Kiwi has gifted to me. It's so nice and soothing for my head. Yesterday was spent over at Oyster's house. Got to her house just as she was making lasagne. Which my brain registered as odd, a few seconds after I'd registered what she was making. "But, isn't it you who doesn't like lasagne?" "Yeah, I puked the last time I ate it". She's an odd one, really. I've not been at Oyster's for just over a month, but then it usually goes that much of time between each time we see each other. And as we spoke yesterday, we realised I'd not slept over for months upon months. It was very nice as we were sat at the dining table, eating lasagne, and having banter between each other. Her mum always tries to make me her ally against Oyster and Mars, ha. Just, without getting all soppy, they're sort of my second family. Her mum said I was in a lot of their videos from years ago, which, oh god, hope I'll never have to watch them. But it was just very nice, sitting there, having discussions and having banter. Oyster and I then proceeded to go upstairs to her bedroom, where we caught up a bit, I guess. And her younger brother who just turned six (bloody hell), was playing on his Nintendo 3DS whilst lying on bed. Before it got too late, Oyster asked me if I wanted to make brownies, so that we did. And as you can see in the picture, we at ice cream along with that. Delicious, I tell you. Though it's been a lot of cake as of late. Actually feels like I've been eating cake since Christmas. It's a slight exaggeration, but not too far from the truth. There's actually a marzipan cake in the refrigerator as we speak. We ate it whilst watching Crazy, Stupid, Love. Which, really is one of my top ten movies to watch at all times. I really do love that movie. Halfway through the movie, we paused the movie and went to get a second helping of brownies and ice cream. And I said to Oyster that it was way past my bedtime, and that I felt slightly delirious. It was 11:35 pm. My eyes started burning at the end of the movie, with tiredness this time, not tears. I removed my make-up and got ready for bed, and once we were in bed it was probably past 1:00 am or something. And I thought we were going to pass out rather quickly after that, but instead we didn't end up going to bed before 4:30 am. Which, holy shit. I really haven't been up that late since Kiwi and Marble's birthday. We had a little bit of a walk down memory lane, and it's shocking how much Oyster remembers of all the things I've said to her in the past. I don't think I'll repeat any of those things here, it's far too embarrassing. Anyway, I woke up at 9:30 am, a bit peeved to have woken up, so I tried to shut my eyes and fall asleep again. But it was too late, I was already awake. So I've had five hours of sleep, which now feels like what I used to feel like with three hours of sleep. I guess you can say I was a bit peeved, sitting at the bus when there were a bunch of teenage boys with squeaky voices talking loudly about wanking of all things. Even my music couldn't shut them out. And then I had to laugh a bit of myself, because is that a sign that I've become older and think things like that are a bit rude to talk about in a bus? But surely you must agree that you don't speak about wanking in a public bus? Anyway, I'm home now, have been for hours. Yet I've not done any school work. Because I feel like I'm going to drop any second now. Ah, just yawned too. Have a nice Saturday, and I hope you had a nice Valentines day yesterday regardless of whether you celebrated it or not. It definitely seemed like Zayn and Perrie had an alright time yesterday. Goodness gracious, they're so cute, makes my heart melt a bit. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar