mandag 10. februar 2014

I wanna be your lover, not your fucking mother

I can't remember when I bought Teenage Dreams by Katy Perry. But I must have, or someone must have given it to me. But I think I bought it myself. And trust me, I've listened to this CD loads. So it was definitely worth the money. I was just reminded of it yesterday, because I chose to listen to it when I was exercising yesterday, and I'd forgotten how much I love it. Also, the title of this blogpost is from the song Circle The Drain, which I love the lyrics for. Especially this part: "You fall asleep during foreplay cause the pills you take, are more your forte". It's hilarious. Anyway, I just screamed really loud in annoyance because one of the people I follow on Tumblr had been to a Kodaline concert yesterday. It feels like someone's rubbing dirt in my wound, really. Oh well, I'm healthy and I have freedom of speech. Latter is a human right, I'm pretty sure, but sadly not everyone gets to take advantage of that. Allie and I actually had a proper discussion around that topic today at lunch. About Olympics and whatnot, and she told me she'd been apprehensive about watching it too. For similar reasons as mine. I do actually love watching cross country skiing. But it makes me feel a bit sick, to think that the Olympics are arranged in a country that basically doesn't allow for freedom of speech, and so many other things I can't find myself to write here. It gives me associations to another time, and it's sad to see that in 2014, we're still at this stage. Anyway, it's strange, how you get to know bits and pieces of people. Allie and I had a little discussion around a book we both read for "praksis", and it turns out she's a book lover, as I am. If not, more. I am so pleased, and it reminded me of a picture Sugar shared with me a few days ago, actually. It's been a slow day at "praksis" today, and I really did notice Sally's absence. Also, I'm not actually used to be there on Mondays, so it was slightly confusing. Anyway, I noticed a new scrape on my knee this morning, still concerned about how I get them. But now I'm going to get myself a cuppa, and maybe something to eat, and perhaps a piece of cake. And then I'm going to write on my paper, and send e-mails to my teacher. Hope everyone's having a brilliant Monday. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar