lørdag 22. februar 2014

Come back and tell me why I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time. And meet me there tonight and let me know that it's not all in my mind


I started reading a new book this morning, whilst eating porridge with banana, apple and some cinnamon. At 8:15 am I got bored, and trudged upstairs. And I watched a video of Ed Sheeran and Gabrielle Aplin singing Kiss Me together, which oh my god. I love the song, and both of the artists. I am crossing my fingers that they will do a duet together in the future. After a bit, I went downstairs with my stack of books and school work, ready to settle in front of the telly and watch some cross country skiing. However, the telly decided to be a bastard, and I didn't get to see much of the race. When I did get access to it, it was obvious that Norway would win gold, silver and bronze medals. Which, is very exciting. But it would have been much more exciting for me if I'd be able to watch the whole thing. That's my favourite thing about cross country skiing; watching a long race builds up excitement and tension. Anyway, after that I had pizza for lunch. Far too much, actually. Felt a bit like I was going to throw up, if I wasn't careful. After that I went upstairs to continue my school work, before I decided to have break, because I was a bit tired. I spent the break in my bed, switching between re-reading a fan fiction and replaying Beyonce's performance from the Brits. I've heard XO loads of times before, but I just really fell in love with the song when I saw the performance. Not that it's a really great performance either, I'd rather say it was a bit boring. After this, I went back to school work, whilst listening to a lot of great songs. Like this cover of Video Games by Tom Odell, is rather gorgeous. And I've been replaying Bastille singing Pompeii, Bad Blood and Flaws acoustic. It just really amazes me how they manage to use their hands so brilliantly. It is especially amazing because I've heard the studio versions of these songs a billion time (because I love Bastille), and I know how they're supposed to sound. And it's just wow. Anyway, I think I've been rather good with my school work. Due to a lot of confusion in the relation with my paper, I sent off loads of questions to my teacher. Which, I thought was a good way to be a nuisance. I'm such a nice person. Not. I curled my hair, just because the length of my hair is actually bothering me a bit. I can't wait to chop it off. Right, I'm not actually going to chop it all off. I'd miss having long hair too much. Wow, just remembered my dreams the past two days. I've had so strange dreams. Last night it was me running around in the shortest white dress ever (my bum was out for everyone to see basically), at my school (which isn't really my school, because my school looks nothing like in my dream) because I had to find my classmates who were working at the paper, and one of them had borrowed my iPad. And this was on my way to my sisters wedding. It was just the strangest thing. Anyway, I've not had that much of chocolate today, so I might grab myself a cuppa and some chocolate before it's too late. Also, I keep thinking it's Sunday, when it's really Saturday. And it's such a nice feeling when you realise that there's yet another day of the weekend. I'm going to try sleep for more than 8 hours, because I felt a bit tired today. But I'm still up bright and early tomorrow, because of cross country skiing. Can't wait, actually. Have a very lovely evening xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar