fredag 28. februar 2014

when you say you won't forget me, well I can tell you that's not true

I was feeling like it finally was spring, so I applied two coats of this bright nail varnish. I normally go for darker shades, as I tend to like them more. It's a nice colour, just a bit too bright for right now. I reckon it'll be perfect for summer. I think it's very funny (not) that less than half an hour after applying the varnish, it started snowing in chunks. I guess I'll have to wait a bit more, then. My goodness, Harry Styles went to yet another Kodaline concert. It's sort of starting to make me angry (jealousy level is high), because I want to go too. Stupid illnesses. It really does irk when I see comments, saying "was the best concert I've ever been to" and likewise. Speaking of Kodaline by the way, there's this playlist on 8tracks I've been enjoying thoroughly the past few days. Full of indie songs, I suppose? It's called Brand New Day, which coincidentally, is also a song by Kodaline. You should give Changing of The Seasons by Two Door Cinema Club a listen. It's really good! Well, I think so. It gives me allusions to something I can't really put my finger on. Anyway, it seems like all my friends were exercising yesterday, not even kidding. Thought it was hilarious this morning when I saw all the snaps. Also, I've now seen the insides of Kiwi's stomach? Oesophagus? I'm not quite sure what I saw. The other day I was listening to music on my phone on shuffle, because I've got no favourite music to listen to at the moment. And maybe I shouldn't be so surprised, as it seems like my phone is a belieber itself, but the songs Die In Your Arms and Love Me Like You Do played straight after each other. And I couldn't help smile, because they're both some of my favourite songs by Justin Bieber. It also made me smile because I started reminiscing back to last year, when I was standing beside my belieber friend in a whole arena filled with beliebers, watching Justin Bieber perform live. And honestly, he's the only person I've ever been star struck to see. Oh the memories. I think I'm done with my paper. And it brings such great relief. I ended up on about 4500 words. Could have probably written a lot more, but my teacher didn't exactly want to correct ten papers at more than 5000 words within less than a week. I feel a bit sorry for her now, so I might just send it in already. Now I've only got my last log to write because it's due on Sunday evening. Hopefully I'll get it done today, so I'll have time to revise a bit. This weekend is basically dedicated to school work, and next week is just "praksis" every day. So I'm sorry if I go a bit awol. It's March tomorrow, which is crazy. But it also means it's only one month left until I'm going to Aalesund, and three months until the One Direction concert and a girls weekend in Sweden. Oh the lols, I am listening to random playlists at 8tracks, and I was thinking is she singing "sex, sex, sex, sex" or is that my imagination? I've been rather doubtful to my own mental state lately, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was my imagination. But to my relief, the song was called Sex Yeah by Marina & The Diamonds. And she does sing "sex" multiple times. Yesterday was very lovely. Allie, Sally and I went to a restaurant and ate, did some school work and had a quiz. It appears that Allie has been to Ireland and she was just talking about their hospitality yesterday when we were dining together. And I'm so jealous, love the Irish. I told them it was nice, getting to know them when they were already in my study group. Because that means I'll get to work with them more. That's been the most annoying thing with my school, I think. Being divided into different study groups and then "praksis" groups, means you'll get to know all of these people. However it's only for a limited time, and then you go off in your different directions, and you might never speak to them again. Anyway, they both agreed with my point. And to think that Sally wasn't even going to be at the same "praksis" as us. I can still remember the day she shouted my name, when I was walking towards the train station. I turned around, a bit unsure whether I had heard correctly or not, seeing as I was listening to music. But there she was, told me we'd be at the same place and asked for my number. That was two months ago, and now we're here. (I'm not going to start humming started from the bottom now we're here. Except I just did). We ended up staying at the restaurant for almost four hours, and we got a goodbye from the staff, ha. I've been to the place multiple times, and I actually recognised some off the staff. Anyway, I've grown obsessed to the apple, cinnamon and raisin tea by Twinings. And it's entirely Marble's fault. It just tastes like comfort and home. It's only 2:00 pm, but I've already managed to cross off 4 things of the 5 things I've got on my list to do today. Success. I feel very good, but we'll see later on, if I actually manage to cross off the last thing. Have a nice Friday lovelies xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar