torsdag 20. februar 2014

can't you see I don't have money on my mind


Went to bed a bit later yesterday, because I decided to watch the whole live stream of the Brit Awards 2014. I was rather ecstatic to see Ellie Goulding and Bastille win Brits. And Bastille performed with Rudimental, which was just mental and awesome. Great performance by two of my favourite groups. I wasn't actually aware of which awards One Direction were up for, but they were up for four, and won two of them. And I think it was well deserved, the ones they did win. Because I don't necessarily think it would be right for them to win the other awards. And that's nice, award shows that's not necessarily decided by the people. Although one of their awards were voted for by their fans. I write that like I'm not their fan, ha, I am. But I rarely ever vote for them at these kind of awards and stuff. I think they were happier because of that award, for their music video for Best Song Ever. I'm pretty sure they know that their success is based on their fans. It was slightly odd and a bit disconcerting to see Niall with his crutches, because it does worry me how he'll recover. If he'll be recovered in time for their tour. I was very giddy to see them all together again. I wasn't actually planning on watching the whole show, but I couldn't stop. Not when I had the chance to see the lads gathered again. One of my favourite things with the Brits, is that all the guests have loads of alcohol available at their table throughout the night. Which means most people get rather drunk. Liam Payne was one of them, and he actually did quite a few interviews afterwards, and they're sooo amusing. I'm going to listen to the Radio 1 Breakfast show with Nick Grimshaw, because he was also an attender of the Brits last night, and he happened to have a bit of a snog with James Corden last night. At stage. Hilarious, and the memory was still fresh in mind when I was sat on the bus this morning. It was really hard to contain my grin, and I don't think I was that successful. Holy crap, did you know that Pharrell Williams is 40? I genuinely thought he was in his late twenties-- early thirties. Anyway, today Allie, Sally and I had a day dedicated to our papers at "praksis". We were sat in the canteen, like we did last time too. And the people who work there are so bloody nice. We always get offered coffee and tea. Today we even got free food. And let me tell you, they try to only use fresh products, which makes the food really great. And it's so cheap in consideration to my school, for example. It's just such a nice atmosphere in the canteen, which is sort of funny. I really enjoy having these kind of days with Sally and Allie, going to miss it, probably. We're having a quiz-night next Thursday, and I think it's going to be ace, actually. We had a little meeting with one of our supervisors, so Sally and I packed up and went upstairs, where we meet one of the staff, and we spoke a bit with him. And then we had a little short meeting and said our goodbyes to our other supervisors. And it just made me realise how lucky we've been, because all the staff are so inviting, I think. We've got so much good banter with them, and we can joke around. Anyway, Sally drove me to the train station because she was heading that way. Told her I felt really spoiled, because I feel like I've been driven around a lot lately. On the train I realised I'd be a lot earlier than I had expected. So I texted my belieber friend and Sugar, asking if they were finished with their business yet. They weren't, so I walked around for myself for a bit. Sugar called me a loner, which was rather correct to be honest. I was rather mesmerised with the current fan fiction I am reading, when I felt the hands of my belieber friend on my shoulders. When I looked up, I saw her and Marble. Sugar arrived shortly after. We had a bit of a catch up, and Marble gave me a little lecture in law. Gave up trying to understand after listening to her ramble on. I got home at 6:00 pm and sat down to finish my log, which was really due at 5:00 pm. Oh well, my teacher will have to live on. Because I almost did a double shift the other week, I got tomorrow off. It's going to be really nice to have a proper sleep in after a week with a troublesome sleep pattern. I am however a bit concerned with the little time I have left with my patient. Will have to say my goodbyes to her rather soon, because she'll be off with her own life next week. It's actually a bit scary how quick this "praksis" have gone. And two weeks feels like something akin three days. Marble funnily said "see you in two weeks", in which my belieber friend said "what's happening in two weeks?". Marble answered "you'll all be done with "praksis"". Funny, that Marble. Anyway, I ought to go. Have a nice Thursday evening. Be productive, cherish life and try to live in the now. And sleep well xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar