tirsdag 18. februar 2014

I was just a young child

Hiyaaaaaa! The Burberry show was actually quite amazing in my opinion. I'm happy they've chosen to do live music once again. I loved the summery feel of the collection, and I thought there were so many nice prints, albeit a bit confusing. Some pieces of clothing were in flower and/or leaf prints, but the colour combination made them look a bit more tribal. And the coats are always to die for, really. Cara Delevingne looked stunning, and she's got this attitude that I think all the other models were lacking. The sight of Harry Styles didn't surprise me too much, I mean, he's been a regular attender at the Burberry Prorsum show's the past few years. He looked good as always, and very Harry-esque. What I am most excited about is the colour of his coat, because it reminded me of these chairs I saw the other week, which made me dream about a plush wooden green coloured sofa. My allusions, ha. Harry was later on spotted with Grimmy, which made me really happy, because I love their friendship. I did hope that they would both attend the Burberry show, but I'm not sure if Harry has ever been on a Burberry Prorsum show for men? My knowledge doesn't stretch that far. Anyway, today has been a bit tiring. I don't know why, because I slept for a decent amount of time. However, my eyes were burning in the morning, and I've been sleepy throughout the whole day. It was an exciting day at "praksis", and I got to come along to a lot of things. Also had a chat with my nurse supervisor, who I think is far too good at praising me. She's going to give me a big ego, probably. On the way to the bus station today, the colours in the sky were beautiful, and it just made me grin. Manically, probably. And on my way back home, I sat down beside a man with downs syndrome, and he was so lovely. Asked if I could sit beside him, and he answered: "yes, that would be cozy", before he started talking to me. Just added to the positives of my day. I strangely enough met Monchita when I got off the bus, because she was on her way to the mall. She informed me that we were having pizza today, which made me even happier, because it's been a crave I've been wanting for a long time. And it seems like it's done now, so I'll have to go and eat. Have a nice Tuesday! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar