onsdag 26. februar 2014

I can keep a secret safe for awhile, maybe I'm a liar

Let's talk about Harry Styles. I saw a picture of him doing whatever he's doing in L.A., but what caught my eyes were his boots. Finally something else than chelsea boots, and they look so lovely. The fact that this is what I chose to concentrate on probably says a lot about me. Also, apart from being jealous that Harry is friends with the rest of One Direction, I am now also jealous of him because he attended a Kodaline concert. I'm really jealous of that, and a bit bitter. Anyway, when I walked outside today, I only had one minute until the bus was supposed to arrive. So when I realised it was chucking down with the biggest snow flakes, I only had time to curse myself for not wearing something more sensible. So I was stood outside in my converse and coat. Without an umbrella or hat or anything. The snow flakes were the kind that melts the second it touches the ground, which means I got rather drenched. It was rather unpleasant, to be honest. I'd much rather walk inside and change into wellies and a raincoat. But it was too late, couldn't take the chance and miss my bus. I was at school today-- Allie, Sally and I decided that we needed to work on our papers, and we've strangely been working at them together. I say strangely, because most often I enjoy sitting by myself. Sally said: "sometimes you're too smart for my liking". I shrugged, told her: "that's your interpretation. It's a subjective meaning, alas it's not necessarily true". I earned a kick to the shin for that. Tomorrow we're going to dine and have a little quiz in preparation for our final assessment for our "praksis". My teacher did say that she wouldn't be that hard on us this time. But I'm not quite sure I believe her. Out of all the meetings we've had, I feel today's was the most beneficial. And I'm so glad my teacher listened to us, when we said we didn't want the usual set up for our meetings. Well, when I say we said we didn't want it, I mean: I whined and put my head onto the table and said "noooooo" when it was presented that we were having yet another workshop. At this point it was only one other student in the room because the others had gone to the loo, and some had yet to show up. The other student also said "noooooo". And we went into an explanation as to why it didn't work with workshops. And to my great pleasure she said ok, and that we'd do things differently. I've had a long day, and I had a long day yesterday too. I actually went straight into my bed when I got home yesterday, because I was just so tired. I didn't like fall asleep, but I just couldn't be bothered to move. Until I exercised and had a shower, that is. And in the midst of brushing my teeth, getting ready for bed, Ale called. She had called earlier, when I was at "praksis", but it didn't give us time to chat properly, so we agreed to a call later on. And later on turned out to be in the midst of me brushing my teeth. So I rushed to the bathroom to spit out, crossing my fingers she wouldn't hang up before I'd managed to be somewhat decent. And she didn't, so we chatted for awhile, which was nice. I said to her earlier, that it was nice to hear her voice. And I found that whilst she was retelling me things, retelling her reactions to things, I could imagine it so vividly in my head. Anyway, at the end of the call, I was almost lulled to sleep, very calm. And I think maybe I should stop with my usual routine of listening to a song before I fall asleep. Because it's working too well, which means I fall asleep with the ear buds in my ears. And it can get uncomfortable. Especially when I wake up to realise I'm lying on top of them. Oh well, I ought to try get my paper done. And my log. Next week I'll be done. Done with this "praksis", and it will be such a relief. And I wonder, a few months ahead in time I'll probably be listening to music on my phone when it's on shuffle. And then it'll stop on a song that reminds me of one of my earlier "praksis"-es. And I wonder what song will remind me of this "praksis". 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar