søndag 9. februar 2014

you've got a second chance, you could go home


Hiya. In my relief, I actually wrote something other than school related things yesterday. Especially since most of the time when I write, it's usually when it's 3:00 am. And I can't remember the last time I was awake after midnight. I've been up since approx 7:00 am, so it's half through my day already. My dad came barging in my bedroom yesterday at 11:00 pm. What's up with my parents barging in my bedroom? Jeez. Anyway, he said: "oh, you've gone to bed already?" "yes" "are you going to "praksis" tomorrow?" "no" "ok, well, it's mothersday tomorrow, are you going to make a cake" "sure". And that was our conversation, me with my head smashed into my pillow. At 7:30 am, I had my breakfast and finished reading a fan fiction I started on yesterday. And then I made brownies (which is why I stink chocolate), watched cross country skiing (who the bloody hell puts commercials in between the race??), and I gave my mum the card I made yesterday, which she seemed to really like. I've now cleaned my bedroom, and stupidly let myself start reading another fan fiction. And the problem with that, is that nowadays I only read long ones, and it's really hard to start reading one without finishing it. Blah. I must trust my willpower today. I am going to write on my paper today, and I think I might make myself a detailed schedule for each day this week. It's already Monday tomorrow, and it means I'll have to go back to "praksis" which sucks a bit. I'm really starting to look forward to get done with "praksis". It's been yet another hard period with loads of work. But then again, life is hard, innit? I seem to have adopted a scratch mark on my tummy. Either I must have had a violent dream, or I've just been careless and scraped myself on some kind of surface. I think it's slightly freaky, how I get these bruises and small scrapes, and I never know how. Like, I can't even feel the pain? Anyway, enough of these pondering thoughts. I ought to get some proper food in my tummy now, and then I'm seriously going to do school work. Promise. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar