lørdag 8. februar 2014

hell if I really mind, if it's who you are

It's stupid, because once I fall in love with a band, they've already toured over here. And I've missed the opportunity. The worst is when I don't realise they have a gig here, and the tickets are sold out before I know. That's a pain. I woke up today, a bit disorientated. Because for the first time in ages, it was bright in my bedroom when I woke up. For a minute there, I thought I'd slept in on a "praksis" day, but I finally got to my senses and realised it was the weekend. Either I didn't put on my alarm yesterday, or I must have turned it off and then proceeded to fallen asleep again without remembering. My alarm was originally set on 8:00 am, if I remembered setting it. But I woke up at 8:30 am, and I sat up to look out of the window where I could see the snow dripping off the branches of the tree in the sun (first picture). I really did think the snow would stop eventually, but the past days have proved me wrong. Anyway, before this I was startled awake at 5:45 am by my bladder, I suspect. Almost laughed as I stumbled through the hallway in the dark on my way to the loo. 5:45 am is when I usually wake up on a regular "praksis" day. My body really has adapted to the routine, and I hope I'll keep some of it once I'm done with this "praksis". There's something nice with having a routine, because it forces me into doing things before I have to go to bed, makes me plan my hours of the day. Anyway, I got up and had breakfast, before I watched cross country skiing. Wee, gold and bronze. That's good. I also helped Monchita cut/shave her hair. I should do some school work now. I should. Except I really want to read fan fiction instead, which I'm probably going to end up doing. But that's alright. I'll allow myself do that, actually. What's life if you're not going to indulge yourself with things you want to do? Oh, once I've actually been home for more things then to sleep, I remembered my craving for crisps and chocolate cookies. My goodness, they should be banned from the house. It's mothers-day tomorrow, and I'm trying to come up with something creative. But my creativeness has fallen short. I've fallen in love with a tune called Paper Knees by The Careful Ones. I think it's delightful. I think I'm going to eat now, enjoy a bit silent time before I do something productive. Have a lovely, lovely Saturday! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar