mandag 6. august 2012

if happy ever after did exist, I would still be holding you like this

Hiya, it's Monday, but it feels more like Friday to me. Today I've mostly spent my day trying to catch up on my sleep. However, my dad has decided to wake me up every chance he's got. Okay, so fine. He did wake me so I could eat breakfast, and then I went to bed again. And when he woke me with a ring during the nap,  he only rang me in order to check if my phone was working. So it wasn't in his intention to be utterly annoying. But it was still pretty annoying. Afraid that he'll wake me somehow, I've avoided taking naps for the rest of the day. Instead I've been watching Skins, and I realised how much I've missed it. I've only watched the first season thus far. But I don't think I'll start on season two just yet. I need to go to sleep earlier today. I did "try" yesterday, but ended going to bed at 2:30 am. But I'm feeling slightly knackered right now, so maybe I'll be a good girl. Shit. I kind of need to go "school-shopping". Shit again. I have math. Shit, shit, shit. Math and I aren't too good friends. Just like my shorter hair and I. We don't often go along very well.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar