lørdag 18. desember 2010

waiting outside the lines




(Photos: Andreas)
I am perfectly aware of the fact that I haven't blogged for a while, but I do have many reasons why. 1 The past week, I had 2 tests, Math and Sociology. On Monday I have another test in Psychology. 2 It's Christmas in one week. So all I've been doing for the last weeks is studying to tests. I haven't really done much Christmas-shopping, which means I have to shop till I die. Monday after school I'm going straight home for a snack, and then to the town, and then I have to stop by Ikea. Finally I have to go home, and do some cleaning before my brother comes home on Tuesday. And then Tuesday - last day at school, I'm going to the town with some of my friends. Have a Christmas-snack at some cafè, perhaps do some ice-skating. Afterwards I'm headed to do some more shopping. Hopefully, I'll be done. If not, I have to go shopping the 23rd.

I really shouldn't be blogging now, I have to study some more. Ah, I cannot wait to Christmas break! My only problem is; all the tests is really taking away my Christmas spirit. In fact, I don't know if I've ever felt some Christmas spirit this year. Time travels too fast! I mean, Summer was just here!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar