onsdag 22. desember 2010

han fick hela världen och månen därtill







You step outside. The piercing wind slightly brushes your face. You breathe through your mouth, because it's too darn cold to breathe through your nose. You put your frozen hands in your pocket, deciding whether to go back inside, or continue. You know perfectly well, that you cannot afford to go back inside. There's no time. As you pace towards your goal, you observe your toes slowly turning numb. Numb as stones. So when Frank Sinatra sings; "walking in a winter wonderland" Yes, indeed!

Just finished wrapping some gifts. And I finally finished reading The Carrie Diaries today. What do I think? Easy to read, entertaining, but nothing special. However, it was especially entertaining as I've seen the Carrie from Sex and The City. As I was at the mall today, I recognized the DVD, and decided to bring one home. Anyways, yesterday we went to the city, and as we were walking to Fridays, we spotted a Christmas market! And I thought we didn't have any over here! Ah, for one second it felt like I was in Germany. I ate a ceasar salad, which is not usually my choice of food. But as I'm trying my best to eat healthy I thought I'd give it a try. And I must say, lovely vinegar bread, and such a full salad! My brother arrived yesterday, and my sister is coming today. Merry Christmas.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar