søndag 2. januar 2011

feeling rather shitty




I feel rather shitty to be honest. Yesterday my head hurt so badly I could not even sit on the computer, sit properly, or walk. So I decided to stay in bed and watch Sex and the City. Oh, how I adore Sarah Jessica Parker. Anyways, it seems like my headache did not want to go away, and I feel the same today plus; I have got a sore throat. Lovely, do you think? Starting the new year with being sick. But hey, happy thoughts! Meanwhile, I am going to try be healed by some chocolate, tea, and a nice shower. As you might notice, I am trying to avoid any kind of abbreviations. Ha, it's going to be hard, but everything to improve my English, right?

I love blogging really. I cannot imagine what else I would do with all my pictures. It is like a diary. Once in awhile I go back in the archive to see what I did once. And it is really funny to see how your style changes. And your personality. Because when you change, your blog will also change with you. Sometimes I look back, and I miss my old style - which is extremely weird. It is 2011, which means I have 1 and a half year left to decide what I will do after school. Shall I continue education, shall I travel, or shall I stay here forever? I think that is the most frightening alternative. Stay here forever, not accomplishing anything. Lets hope that will not happen.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar