fredag 14. januar 2011

look at the stars look how they shine for you







7 days.
I recently re-discovered my Tumblr, after I had been scrolling through thousands of tumlr's. So then I guess I forgot blogging. Sorry. Anyways, this week has been as stressful as every week. Yesterday we went to Oslo with my english class and listened to a lecture/presentation about various challenges in the word (mostly climate). On the way home me and S stopped at BIT, and grabbed something to eat. I tried some caffè latte, though I don't really like coffee. And it turns out; I really don't like coffee. As for today, I bought a new laced shirt and a galaxy printed tee with lyrics from Yellow by Coldplay. TGIF: I now have some time to read my books, and watch Skins!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar