onsdag 9. februar 2011

ignite the light and let it shine





I have reached the point where I'm panicking. A huge presentation tomorrow, with the article, and I'm done. Yes, I have finished it all. I just haven't had any time to read through my script. And now I'm anxiously waiting for a reply from my teacher. I asked for him to rearrange my presentation. I cannot afford a shitty grade .. especially in English. I feel like the world is coming down, and honestly. If my teacher says yes, I'm not sure how to get through the next week. Yeah, I know school talk is boring. But I've got three things on Tuesday, and then one on Thursday and another on Friday. By things, I mean tests. If only I could escape school.

Anyways, the weirdest thing happened today. This morning, as I walked off the bus (I was the last one) there was this guy staring. (No, I didn't fall in love) He looked quite handsome, at my age, great style, red jacket. But he looked at me as if we knew each other. And so, I wondered if I knew him, but I didn't. It was a bit creepy, but people just stare at others. Nothing special. But, when I sat down at the benches, I noticed something red, not very far away. And there he was again, at my bus platform. However, it wasn't his bus platform. Obviously, and then he went away. And then he appeared on the same spot .. and then he went away. It was really weird.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar