søndag 20. februar 2011

pretty as a picture



Pretty Woman
The last and first time I saw this movie was when I was 12, or younger. That's when I decided that Pretty Woman is my favorite movie, and that I love Julia Roberts. Today I'm going to watch it again! You may wonder why it's taken me this long .. well, I have not been able to find the movie anywhere. However, it's on the telly tonight. Pretty Woman, along with I Am Sam, Forrest Gump, and Big Daddy are some of my absolute favorites.

Random
I've just started a journal .. it's not the same as writing a private blog, because you'll have it forever. Unless you throw it away. I watched Lie With Me yesterday. And I really liked 'David', because he looked like the character 'Daniel' in Lucy Sullivan Is Getting Married (book). I must say the movie itself, was a manly version of PS: I Love You .. or any other chick flicks.

Today
I feel like shit. Just like any other Sunday's really. I've been trying out a a moisturizer by Estee Lauder, called Day Wear .. something. It makes my skin very smooth, but I've gotten a lot of zits. I don't know if that's nature or the product though. Pros: It makes my skin smooth, the texture is lovely, the packaging is lovely, and it's made to prevent signs of aging. Cons: (possibly) made my skin break out, has a strong scent of cucumber (it's not yucky, but I don't like my face moisturizer to have scents), the price. Conclusion: the moisturizer does not fit my skin, but that does not mean that it'll have the same effects on other types of skins.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar